We have developed two one day workshops focusing on Managing or Leading through Emotional Intelligence. In today's volatile and changing multi-generational and multi-cultural workplace there are many different attitudes and values. It has become more important than ever to focus on Emotional Intelligence in order to maintain an engaged and motivated workforce. The pressure on managers and leaders to be more agile and adaptable to a vast array of individual needs has never been so prevalent.
Leaders play a key role in demonstrating and instilling emotional intelligence behaviours. We are finding that this is a hot topic and more organisations are realising the importance of equipping Managers and Leaders with the right tools to understand themselves better, in order to relate to others better.
The good news is, that like any business skill, Emotional Intelligence can be assessed, nurtured and developed. The starting point for this is AWARENESS of oneself. AWARENESS of our attitudes, feelings and behaviour and the impact all three have on performance and business results.
These have been designed to run either as stand-alone workshops or as part of a management or leadership programme. These workshops have been created using tried and tested methods to develop Emotional Intelligence. We do however like to undertake an diagnostic when we work with our clients, to ensure that any workshop or programme is aligned to strategic and talent objectives. Once we have established what a successful outcome would be, we design the final workshop or programme around this.
The objectives of the two workshops are:
1. Managing with Emotional Intelligence
- Understand what Emotional Intelligence is and how it relates to performance at work
- Explore how your attitudes and emotions support or hinder your effectiveness
- Learn about your personal EI strengths and development areas
- Learn tools and techniques to help you to insure great performance in yourself and others
2. Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Understand what Emotional Intelligence is and how it relates to leadership success
- Explore how your attitudes and emotions support or diner your ability to inspire great performance in yourself and others
- Learning about your EI strengths and development areas
- Identify strategies for developing your emotional intelligence